Paytm App: Review
In this fast-growing world of internet, Paytm (one97 communication) has made its place in the hearts of millions of people. Paytm; owned by Mr. Vijay Shekhar sharma, started in 2010 as a mobile and DTH recharge platform. It has its headquarter in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It grew up drastically and has created lakhs of jobs. Firstly, created as a website and later turned into a mobile application for both Android as well as IOS.
How to Download the app: It is easily available on google play store and IOS. You have to simply type “Paytm”.
How to Login: Ifyou are already registered with the app you can login to your account by giving your registered mobile number and password. If you have not registered with the app you can follow these steps to register into Paytm:
Step 1: click on create a new account
Step 2: Register your mobile no. and enter the OTP.
Step 3: Now, you are all ready to login to your account. Now you need to verify your account by entering one ID proof of yours by clicking on Activate now button
How to Use Paytm: Paytm is very simple to use. It has a wallet-based system and you can link your account through UPI also.
Benefits of Paytm:
- Pay easily to any shopkeeper who is using Paytm payment method.
- UPI money transfer to bank accounts.
- Can also open up Paytm savings account; you can deposit up to rs1lakhs.
- Mobile recharges, datacard recharges, Pay bills, DTH recharges, Electricity bills, piped gas bills, water bills.
- Book movie tickets, train tickets, flight tickets, event tickets, hotels, amusement parks, and many more things.
- Earn amazing cashback offers.
IS KYC important for Paytm?
Somehow, It becomes important when you are dealing more with Paytm because you can only deposit up to rs20000/month without KYC. After KYC, your monthly limit becomes rs1lakhs. You can find nearby KYC points in the app.
Paytm app variants:
- Paytm mall: (For online shopping) As websites like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, made their place Ecommerce websites. Paytm too does not lagged behind. You can download this app from play store and IOS both and can-do online shopping with the comfort of your home.
- Business with Paytm: This app is for those who has some kind of business. You can easily accept payment via your QR code. Contact Paytm customer care for mapping your QR code for your business purpose. This has a system of automatically settling of your money received to your bank account at 5am in the morning without any charges.
- Paytm money: This is for those who wants to invest money in different type of mutual funds. Earlier, investing in mutual funds was a privilege of rich people. Now, Paytm has an advantage over this also. You can start investing in different mutual funds without any fee charged by the company. You can exit through your funds at any time for free. Further, this allows a vast market to explore also shows the past performance of the company in terms of shares’ prices. So that investors can take their decisions wisely. You can invest here by rs100 onwards in lumpsum or by making SIP.
Paytm customer care: Paytm customer care executives are available 24×7.
What’s New in Paytm? Paytm ha come up with “Paytm first games app” by which you can play and earn money easily. By registering for the very first time you will get an assured rs10 bonus.
City services in Paytm: Scrolling down the app; you will get a box of city services in which you can do the following things:
- Pay challan
- Can do donations
- Municipal payments
- Can recharge fastags
- Recharge metro cards
- Pay toll bills
- Can donate to any other things related to any disaster in the country
Financial Services in Paytm:
- Can pay loans/EMIs
- Purchase and sell gold
- LIC services
Apart from this Paytm has many more features like hot deals(related to brands), gift cards, cars and bikes offers, appliances at best price, fashion offers, travel offers, grocery deals, merchant cashback offers, bazaar top deals, entertainment related deals, etc.
Beware of fraud calls: You have to pay attention to some fraudsters, who uses name of “Paytm” for fraud works. Do not pay for any job offered by someone asking for money as initial investment. Because some fraudsters use the name of “Paytm” and offers jobs to innocent people like you and me and asks for money.
Overall, Paytm has made a revolutionary step by providing services at people’s doorstep. Our lives have become so easy by this app. Many more similar types of apps are also capturing the market. It increases the competition, which offers choices to consumers. Consumer is the winner, in the game of e-commerce. Cashbacks are the biggest attraction for the users, which increases the usability of the app. It has also contributed in making India a Digital Economy. In the upcoming years, Paytm is going to capture the whole world’s economy. Now, Indians can proudly say that this app is made in India.
What is always wanted by customers, has been provided by this single app. One can do their simple tasks related to their daily lives in just few seconds. Earlier for this to happen, it needed our 2 to 3 hours. Paytm has given us such friendly services and we give our love to this app. Some of people have also faced issues with this app and sometimes, customer care executives do not sound good too. At that very time, consumers have a very bad experience. But overall services are going very well and we people hope that in coming future Paytm will give many more attractive offers to us. Lets see what will be the future of this app; whether it will be able to capture the whole world or not.