Today I’m sharing an affiliate program which will pay you Rs 13,000/- per sale
All you have to do is apply for their program and put up one of their banners on your blog. Too good to be true? Well, it’s true!
You can make a minimum of $200 per Sale with WP Engine Affiliate Program.
If you have a huge list of email subscribers, you can try emailing them something like this:
Subject: Make a minimum $200 per sale from your blog.
Message:I wanted to reach out to see if you’d be interested in promoting my preferred choice in hosting: WP Engine (insert Affiliate link). They offer an industry leading $200 per referral or 100% of the customer’s first month payment (whichever is higher). This could be over $7500 for just one referral!WP Engine also offers great tools to help affiliates succeed:
- Fresh Evergreen and custom branded banners
- Co-branded landing pages like this example: http://wpeng.in/examplelp/
- Coupons are for closers! No coupon site allowed in the program, but content sites are given fresh offers created every month
- Earn incentive bonuses after just 5 sales!
- Dedicated affiliate managers
- Marketing resources that help you create new content around selling points
- Shareasale tracking cookies for last 180 daysSign up now and start earning for your referrals.
And if you are a developer, you must most definitely take avail of this offer. For a limited time, WP Engine is offering 12 months of free staging to qualified developers. This includes access to all the great time-saving, developer friendly tools like 1 click staging, instant Vagrant instances, automated daily backups, Git support, and command line interface. Learn more and apply here.
Make sure you are getting paid for your efforts through our two-tier program.
Here’s how it works:
- You recruit a new affiliate or developer
- They refer a new customer to WP Engine to earn a commission
- You get paid $50.
There are no caps and it is recurring as long as you are in the program.
WP Engine is not the only one that pays affiliate commissions though. Check out our previous blogpost on The Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs – A Comprehensive Guide For Bloggers and enroll with as many web hosting companies as you feel like. Put up their banner ads on your blog and let the money roll in automatically – slowly and steadily.
We’ve found great success with web hosting affiliate programs as a source for earning money and I see no reason why you shouldn’t grab this opportunity with both hands and apply in the programs.
Give it a try, what do you have to lose?