How to avoid Google Panda 4.2?
Every SEO skips a heartbeat when they hear about an Algo update by Google. Today we are sharing with you simple steps to avoid the Google Panda 4.2 update for your blog. If you’re affected by Panda, then too, this post is useful for you.
How to overcome Google Panda update?
- Learn, why your traffic falls. Use Penguin Tool or Google Search Console.
- Work on pages that may lose traffic. These are landing pages, short content, low quality content, duplicate content, etc.
- Write high quality longreads (more than 600 words per page).
- Use images and videos. Don’t forget about Title and Alt tags.
- Proofread content thoroughly. Avoid mistakes and misprints and use synonyms.
- Optimize inner pages interlinking. Check if your pages open correctly and minimize the number of duplicate links.
- Share you content wisely. Distribute it only through trusted sources.
- Visit SEO-oriented communities. Be aware of the latest SEO trends and news. SEO experts are the first to find out about the latest changes in search engine algorithms.
As always, if you have a question, comment below!